[DAO: QmVznkv] Request funds for expanding Decentraland Thailand

by 0x8238d6d79a2d04999f5872db80812589f6bf689b (SHANGLAO#689b)

Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

DCL and MANA just changed my life! Since then, I’ve been grateful and ehnthusiastics to introduce/entertain/educate our amazing metaverse to Thailand.

Grant size

15,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x8238d6d79a2d04999f5872db80812589f6bf689b

Description

I name my first youtube channel “Kon Thai Nai Decentraland” which means Thai people in Decentraland. I wish to provide greater contribution . That’s why I’m looking beyond not only educate and entertain people on weekly/monthly basis but also to build and grow the community.

Thai people are, nowadays, very active about cryptocurrencies. Just like the rest of the world, they are really hyped about Metaverse. My channel is already on spot. With these funds, more people including the business sectors could become part of our community that will runs the tokenomics and adoption of DCL in the future.

Specification

I plan to use my youtube channel as a main communication channel

Personnel

At this phrase, I’m the one and only who doing this. I’m Thanakrit, a UX Designer. My channel is expanding because people seems to love my friendly and unique story-telling.

Roadmap and milestones

High-level roadmaps for this request

1. Get the cheapest LAND to facilitate the community connection
  2. Wearables creation and mint tutorials
  3. Community giveaways

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

You are probably asking for too much with your portfolio right now.

But please don’t feel discouraged, keep doing the good work and the support with come!

Request funds for expanding Decentraland Thailand

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 739 VP (5 votes)
  • No 29% 590,355 VP (19 votes)