[DAO: QmVLR5z] Wearable committee members should not be allowed to mint and sell wearables

by 0x96d623001c5c6de3cd8b07346da6d0d97dd4c2b3 (JohnnyEnglish)

Wearable committee members should not be allowed to mint and sell wearables themselves as this represents a conflict of interest.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

committee members need to pay the same fees and they CAN NOT approve their own items. Not sure where the issue is with them making items

4 Likes

lol i thought i was salty this is funny. Come on man. Not all the wearables committee members are bad Jesus lol. They are people to. The more options the better choose love not hate.

3 Likes

Is this directed at me? hahaha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They should be just like everyone else , have to pay fee and approved by normal process. Don’t take their ability away and cause them yo loose interest in the game.

4 Likes

If you click “Read More” it shows the addy and name of who posted it.

1 Like

what?? don’t they pay? :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, we pay same fees and not allowed to review our own items~

2 Likes

since committee members are paying then there should not be any problem. not allowing them to create their own wearables won’t be fair.

1 Like

Do reviewers have the ability to download the .glb files during review?

I think it’s a good idea that good wearable creators are in the committee

1 Like

don’t know how but It seems everyone able to download .glb files :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

True fact! This is due to the platform being open source and decentralised~

Everyone with sufficient knowledge can download any wearables or models in Decentraland

Wearable committee members should not be allowed to mint and sell wearables

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Agree 1% 3,121 VP (7 votes)
  • Disagree 99% 668,483 VP (26 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

Wearable committee members should not be allowed to mint and sell wearables

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)