[DAO: QmTMR6F] Right Click to Follow

by 0x7f9b48021c6e6aef86c6563ab2fa031bdaeec3a9 (wiseoldman)

Rick click to follow an avatar would be an incredibly helpful feature. Decentraland is all about having fun while meeting new people. Let’s make it easier to run around the map together. Is this possible? Game controls | RuneScape Wiki | Fandom

• Yes
  • No
  • Not Possible

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Not sure how possible it is, but if it is possible it has to be togglable in the settings.
Multiple events and activities in decentraland would become very difficult if every time you accidently click someone you start following them.
I could also see it as some people might not want to be followed, so needs a option to opt out as well.

Love this idea and I hope it’s possible—I don’t see why it wouldn’t be. I also agree with what @Rednitrous18 said about being able to toggle it on or off for other players in case you don’t want to be followed. I would see this as being a two-click event: click once on the player, and then under a list of options, one would be follow.

Maybe off topic a bit here, but while we are discussing toggles, it’d also be nice to toggle auto-run or auto-walk with shift acting as the secondary movement speed. If you are following another player, you’d need to auto-match their movement speed.

Right Click to Follow

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

not reached 500 vp