[DAO:4a3688d] Acquisition of DG's 80 plot estate

i dont blame dg id be selling my land to if I still had it. Besides they own massive amount even without this land. This benefits the dao in ability to delegate land to creators. 150k to dg is alot for 80 parcels make them offer to sell 100+. im vote no dg bastards have made enough on the backs of us investors ive personally invested 32 percent of what this dao would be paying to dg in there sunken wearables.

This wasn’t DG’s idea, and literally, the only reason this conversation is happening is because @HPrivakos said the estate was a good deal after he got done working on the algorithm to pick out lands based on the prop that already passed to buy land. Do you know how hard it is to get HP to want to spend treasury funds on anything?

Also, you over-investing in a high-risk asset attempting to do something that has never been done before isn’t really relevant to the conversation.

@HPrivakos should save that money.

That money is going to be spent anyway because the proposal to buy lands (where I voted no) passed.
So we better buy a good estate for a price well under the market floor rather than scrap the floor for a few single lands or double lands estates.

3 Likes

spend-every-last-cent-bertram

Acquisition of DG’s 80 plot estate

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Purchase estate, withold land purchase 59% 2,971,845 VP (41 votes)
  • Purchase estate and continue land purchase 1% 8,304 VP (6 votes)
  • Don’t purchase estate 40% 2,034,713 VP (38 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

Acquisition of DG’s 80 plot estate

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)

1 Like

giphy

pump our dg treasury