[DAO:2f2c36c] Decentraland DAO Treasury Diversification ( Phase A )

Hi @maryana… Another phase should come after this, because we have the opportunity to accumulate stable coins (USD) during the bull run. This chance comes once every four years. If we miss the opportunity to make a small profit for the DAO in stable coins during this cycle, the next opportunity won’t come until four years later.

• Management and accounting are essential. I am aware of that, but It’s worth mentioning that I’ve observed @web3nit doing great work by contacting many companies and agencies to handle these issues, But as we both witnessed in the last session, the DAO mechanism is not conducive to efficient decision-making due to the numbers of proposals needed for each decision.

• Regarding the 25:% or 50 % i responded here before where you can check back :

• Technically, over the next few months, if we wish to stop this process for any reason, we can simply submit a proposal to do it, just as we did in the DAO when we used to buy land on a monthly basis, or when any ‘Professional Team’ were to come in, although we both doubts about that possibility.

• I would like to mention that I have already discussed with the Governance Squad @ginoct the possibility of adding a quarterly budget filter to the DAO page, which would enhance transparency for everyone. Additionally, all quarterly grants are recorded and documented with the GSS @zino, as I have also discussed this with them too.

• Finally, if you believe that an accountant is necessary to record all DAO financial matters, we can always consider planning for it, especially given your experience and vision in this area.

2 Likes