[DAO:005b608] Remove the location -135,25 from the Points of Interest

by 0x0749d1abb5ca9128432b612644c0ea1e9c6cc9af (AlphaAngel)

Parcel -135,25

External Image

Should the scene located at -135,25 be removed from the Point of Interest list?

Description

Happy New Year, POI auditing is in session.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Yes, however I would like to thank the creator of the four downloadable collections.

1 Like

i do agree… i liked the Sims theme hahaha

Really interesting that we can go to a parcel and get living room assets to deploy on our own build/world.

I was hesitant to download the assets because i am fearful of funds being drained but i do wish the owners of this land were active today to be able to inspire more people to create that kind of scene where you can walk in and download cool assets that you would like on your own scene.

1 Like

Remove the location -135,25 from the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 7,516,292 VP (40 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (1 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 3,434 VP (1 votes)

Remove the location -135,25 from the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0x88013d7ed946dd8292268a6ff69165a97a89a639)

Oh no!! I don’t check up on the forum as often as I’d like, but I was disappointed to see that I was removed as a Point of Interest. Can someone provide some context as to why I was removed? I’m still actively making furniture and decor specifically designed for Decentraland. In fact we just released a new line of furniture this week (hitboxdcl.com or Hitbox: Home Decor (@hitbox) - Sketchfab).

I’m self funding this project and am providing all of this furniture for free. Really trying to be a good member of the community, so this is a disappointing outcome. Unless there is something I’m missing / overlooking, I’d like to reapply to become a Point of Interest.

Sadly, the reason is @ALPHAALVES doesn’t do proper due diligence before making a POI removal and it doesn’t take that many @esteban delegates to just go “I guess” to remove POIs