Collection 'Yaga game - Hut on chicken legs' created by 0xe313...1e776 is ready for review!

Yaga game - Hut on chicken legs

View entire collection

Wearables

Hut On Chicken Legs

Hello checking this now

Hello!

• Skin must follow reference armature, please add arms geometry
  • add hides: facial hair
    Let @ me know here when you are done! :slight_smile:

We will make a game that based on Slavic epics and fairy tales and this character hasnt arms. Where should we add it? :slight_smile:

The collection has been assigned to fabeeobreen

Hello @Losos !
You need to follow the armaure arms + legs: i would make the whole item slightly smaller and maybe add some sort of arms out of the windows.
Creative choice is totally up to you :slight_smile:

Hello @fabeeobreen
We added arms, but since the skeleton bones cannot be edited, they are hardly visible behind walls. And reducing the size of the house spoils the overall appearance of the model and does not correspond to the mythological description (according to which, Baba Yaga lives in a hut).
We think that without arms, she looks much better and fits perfectly into the world of Decentraland :slight_smile:

Hello @Losos ! :slight_smile:
I see you added hands with no arms, due the overall body shapes they are barely visible.
The goal is following skeleton reference.
Thats to ensure the widest emotes compatibility and respect to all of the other creators facing the same scenario.

I think you need to edit the proportion of your skin to fit it better the biped skeleton:
Stretch it following the chest, create arms attached to hands and position then in proximity of arm’s bones. You can even play with some “wing-type-arms” without fingers: create anything that will follow biped structure.

This is a suggestion i made, maybe it can help:

Hello @fabeeobreen
We added arms sticking out of the walls, like a ghost :slight_smile:

Amazing! Collection is approved! :slight_smile: @Losos