Collection 'Wolf Pack' created by Kusz#0e8d is ready for review!

Wolf Pack

View entire collection

Wearables

Wolf Head Grey

• Description: A wolf head for your head. Join the pack.
  • Rarity: epic
  • Category: top_head

Link to editor
7 Likes

That’s cleannn! Good job

2 Likes

very nice details!!! how much you looking to sell?

2 Likes

Woah! This is amazing, someone plz approve this I need it.

1 Like

bump for approval <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wen can I haz? I must haz!

1 Like

Crossing fingers I can have in 3 days or less :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I selected the “epic” rarity for 1k. Hoping to get out as many as able though!

@Lauretta any chance for a push to the marketplace today. I’m ready to join the Wolf Pack :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @Kusz , I just reviewed this wearable looks really cool however there a small thing to fix before approving

At the moment tthis model is a top head and I would recommend it to be a hat, also the needs to have hair and hide the hair in the model and replace the hat, as soon as that is fixed I will approve the wearable, dont worry about the number of triangles if its a hat the limit are 1500 triangles. If you want to keep the top head hide or replace the hair, helmet and hat catefories. let me know when you do that

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback! I went ahead and resubmitted this as a helmet piece, which hides hair and replaces helmets and hats. Please let me know if this is adequate, I very much appreciate it! @Lauretta

yep everything looks correct to me now will approve, If later on you want to add hair let me know

2 Likes

You’re the literal best :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

Hello again @Lauretta !

I was hoping to change this item from a helmet to a hat, to allow it to be worn with my recent skull “helmet” wearable. Please let me know if this is acceptable, I would love to have both on at the same time!

Again, can’t thank you enough for your time!

AJ

I also want to note, that this item had previously allocated “hiding hats and helmets;” thus sold inventory should not effect anyone already wearing this item <3

I designed that bone helm so this is such a compliment!
Going to let @Lauretta review this still but just wanted to show my appreciation for this change LOL :open_mouth: :pray: :cloud:

1 Like

Sure thing thanks a lot @michi will review this today

2 Likes

Haha thank you!! This was my first wearable and it tugs at my heart no doubt. Now that I am gaining better technical comfort toward the process I am only hoping to improve.

Absolutely love your stuff too by the way!!

1 Like

As always, thank you for your time and assistance Lauretta <3

1 Like

@Kusz thanks for your patience approved

1 Like