Collection 'Wind Up Toy' created by Tobes#495b is ready for review!

Wind Up Toy

View entire collection

Wearables

Wind Up Toy

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Love this, just if you can update the design to incorporate something fromt he category then it should be good to go. Thumbnail must have category item fill 50% of the preview ~
Just drop an @ when you’re ready !

Thank you~

Thanks! - so I just need to design an earring and have it in the thumbnail preview?

yes please~~~ (can even be some toy ears haha)

1 Like

Hey @michi - I designed some toy ears and here it is attached

Also updated the thumbnail preview to show these toy ears

Cheers,

Tobes

This is too cute!!!

this is perfect, just a heads up one of the ears has been mirrored so when you export it will flip the normals~
Just make sure the normals are facing outward. You can do this by pressing cntrol or cmnd+N on any red faces!

Let me know how you go~

I had a look for red faces but couldn’t see any… :man_shrugging:
But regardless I re-uploaded and hopefully, things are working smoothly :crossed_fingers:

haha I can tell you the trick @Tobes , join the all the object together and you’ll see one ear turn red ~

@michi - oh yep, that did the trick! I found some red faces and flipped them to blue :+1:

re-uploaded now

@michi - I tested it in the ‘See in World’ view and believe I have flipped all normals to the right direction now

1 Like

Oh noooo, looking at this the wearable is close to 1500 tris when earring category is 500 tris…
Not sure if this was something from the update that I missed. Super sorry for the last minute change. Can you please update this to meet the guidelines?

My bad - I’m close to fixing it!

1 Like

Hey @michi

I’ve brought it down to 524 tri. I hope that is ok?

And it has been retested in the ‘See in World’ view - it’s working.

Cheers

Thats all approved, thank you!

Awesome! Thanks.

I’ll put it up on the marketplace :+1:

1 Like

If animations happen to come to wearables, would it be possible to come back to this and add a rotation effect to the back part?

I think it would be cool to see the wind-up spinning

Currently we dont have animation available on wearables but if it gets included I’ll keep you in mind and drop a tag to let you know! haha (I’ll try to remember)

1 Like