Collection 'Waifu Collection' created by Hinataio is ready for review!

Hey, nothing changed.

im sorry to take up your time on this, but i resubmitted again, with the file name, NEWHAIR, can you confirm that this issue is still present?

It’s still there. Just try adding some polygons on the inside, so that they close the hole, that’s it. You could just duplicate some polys and flip their normals, then move them a little.

just updated it, can you confirm if this is ok?

The size of the wearable is smaller, hence the issue has been negated.

But the rigging on the braids became a little bit screwed during animations. Check the screenshot, and test it in-game, the issue is more apparent in motion.

Cheers!

how do you test it ingame?

sorry, im a bit of a noob, how would you test the model ingame?

Hello! You have to choose “See in world” in the collection interface and then switch the active network in Metamask to Ropsten:

thank you so much for that help, I just uploaded an updated file, please let me know if it’s ok, sorry for the hassle

Hello!

There are still problems with rigging at the exact same spots. You might try rigging the hairstyle completely to one head bone, it shouldn’t clip with other avatar’s parts as of now.

Cheers!

just uploaded again, can you check to see if the issue has been resolved?

Collection approved!

thank you so much, i have one last question tho, how do i add 2 more items to this collection? the option doesn’t seem to show up? do i have to mint 1 of each of the items to unlock that? or can i never add anything to this collection again?

Hey!

No way to add new items to a collection once it’s published, unfortunately.

Cheers!