Collection 'Vox Boards NFT' created by 0xec13...c51b8 is ready for review!

Vox Boards NFT

View entire collection

Wearables

Vox Board & Kicks #1

10 Likes

Might bring Tony Hawk out of retirement with this one!

2 Likes

Dude.
Dude…
This is freakin sick!!! <3

2 Likes

Nice work :slight_smile: Don’t see any issue should be easy approval

1 Like

This is super dope! Lets go!!!

3 Likes

This would be an amazing addition to anyone’s collection. Not only will it allow more people to express themselves and show who the are/ what they enjoy but it adds the ability to do events in places like Soho with some more fitting clothing :smiley:

1 Like

keeeeeeen aslong as there isnt a walking animation like with everything else, if they roll around this will be so lit

VOX Boards are amazing! We need this in DCL! Easy decsion!

1 Like

Hey there! The item may have IP issues, please provide written consent by Miguel Amargo to proceed with this design. Please email legal@decentraland.org to reconfirm that the NFT/wearable submitted is in full compliance with Decentraland’s Content Policy and Terms of Use and you accept those terms.
Please tag me when you are ready!, the model is technically fine and ready to go.
Thank you!

Hello, is there a specific document he has to send? Or just a sign document stating he’s the owner of that brand/logo?@vrglitch

Hi there! Very glad to know the model is technically fine and ready! Can you please let me know what should I include in the written consent? Thank you!

Hi again @vrglitch ! I sent the written consent. Can you confirm? Thank you!

Thank you! Collection approved.