Collection 'Vitalik Buterin Mask' created by ArnjJoe is ready for review!

Vitalik Buterin Mask

View entire collection

Wearables

Vitalik Buterin Mask

1 Like

EDIT:
Updated description: “The man, the mask, the legend!”
Updated Name: “ETH God Mask”

1 Like

A question that just occurred to me…Since this kind of wearable (due to its size) has to hide so much (hat, helmet, tiara, eyewear, earrings, etc etc etc), could I go back into it and use more tris? I could redo certain aspects (most notably the hair) to make it look better if I could incorporate even half of the tris the tris from the hidden slots, if that would be allowed.

EDIT: After a conversation with @vrglit.ch, I have gone back in and added some tris to the hair. I’m also prepared to change the name of the collection if necessary, that’s not a problem at all. I’m assuming that will require the collection being rejected and resubmitted?

Hey @arnj_joe ! The item may have IP issues, please provide written consent by Vitalik to proceed with this design. Follow up with legal@decentraland.org to reconfirm that the NFT/wearable submitted is in full compliance with Decentraland’s Content Policy and Terms of Use and you accept those terms.

Under the Content Policy, rights related to “(5) a person’s name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness, including without limitation rights of personality, privacy, and publicity” can be scrutinized. Under the DAO votes Proposal for a Wearables Curation Committee

Thank you!

Hey! Sorry for the delay on my end, I’ve been out of town for a few days. I’m going to look into acquiring consent, give me a few days to see what I can come up with.

Thank you! Please let us know when you are ready.