Collection 'Uniqly Christmas - Chests Gifts' created by sdasda#bf8e is ready for review!

Uniqly Christmas - Chests Gifts

View entire collection

Wearables

Uniqly.io Suit Pants

Uniqly.io Gaming Chair

3 Likes

Pants look good, no issue.

The gaming chair though is way too many triangles.

Hi @CLTRVLTR thanks for quick feedback. Whats the top limit of triangles for the chair? When it replaces lower body and feet it could be more than 1500 right?

Upper & lower should be below 3000 :v:t2::sparkles:
(Unless a committee member says otherwise)

thought so too, and with addition of 500 triangles for feet part I thought it should be fine. Could you refer to this @CLTRVLTR ?

1 Like

I’m following the thread. I’m curious to what curation team says.

1 Like

I’ve never seen something approved over 3000 so it’s always good to think less is more sometimes lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel if you were allowed to have more tri’s due to the feet being hidden that would be in the wearable guidelines. But we shall see.

1 Like

I’ve managed to scale it down to 3200, hope it will be fine :wink: @Chestnutbruze @Lauretta could you take a look?

hey tanks for letting me know I will review it as soon as I can

Hey @johnnyclock everything seems in order around these wearables, just need to know if you have permission to have the logo and I will approve them cheers

Hi @Lauretta, yes, the logo is our company’s :slight_smile: I work for Uniqly.io as graphic designer

1 Like

thanks for your quick response @johnnyclock , will approve as soon as I can