Collection 'Ultrafresh by Konsole Kingz' created by KingSoul is ready for review!

Ultrafresh by Konsole Kingz

View entire collection

Wearables

Heavy Gold Cuban Link Chain

Comic Crown XB Hoodie (KKZ)

Black Nails (KKZ)

Skinny Black Ripped Jeans (KKZ)

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, you need to add a tiara to the nails and an earring to the necklace so it matches the category. Main asset in each category has to also be displayed on at least 50% of the thumbnail

1 Like

@Yannakis Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I was unaware that you replied to my submission 8 days ago!

Would it be okay if I moved the Black Nails to the earring category, and created matching earrings to match the nails? I don’t want a user to have wear a tiara just to wear the Black Nails. That kind of destroys what I’m going for.

I will add matching earrings to the Heavy Gold Cuban Link necklace

2 Likes

Heyy yeah that would work. Just keep in mind that this way you wouldnt be able to wear the nails and necklace together since they will be on same category

1 Like

@Yannakis very true! Hmmm. Technically, couldn’t I put matching earrings for the black nails in the tiara category since it replaces mask and helmet?

Also, is an invisible tiara allowed?

2 Likes

Wouldnt fit the category…

1 Like

@Yannakis I’m attempting to add the earrings to the chain, but I can no longer add both the male and female versions in the editor. How can I add both versions?

1 Like

Try this:

1 Like

@Yannakis This works when you are submitting for the first time, but I’m trying to resubmit the .glb corrections per our conversation. Those options do not appear. See screenshot

The 3 dots are not on the screen anymore.

1 Like

@Yannakis okay I figured it out. The button has been moved outside of the editor

2 Likes

@Yannakis Okay, the .glbs are all updated. What are the next steps to get the collection approved?

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Please display the earrings on at least 50% of thumnail. Also noticed some clipping on the waist area for the male version of hoodie. Id suggest adjusting the height to the hips. Female is okay!

1 Like

@Yannakis When you say 50% of the thumbnail, are these not okay? Or do you still want the earrings bigger?

1 Like

Yes please just a bit bigger, especially on the chain

1 Like

@Yannakis got it. I will increase

1 Like

@Yannakis everything has been updated. Please check.

1 Like

Collection approved!

@Yannakis Great!! I see how to put the items on sale, but what is needed for “mint items”. I’m trying to find information on this screen shot. I’m trying to understand the difference between putting it “on sale” and “Minting Items”.

What goes in Address and Amount fields?

2 Likes