Collection 'TRIPLE BOX' created by ck#7af5 is ready for review!

TRIPLE BOX

View entire collection

Wearables

Space Elevator

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey! Something seem to be wrong with both representations. Please, consider re-uploading the models.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey! We originally designed the dress so that it could be worn by both boys and girls, is this not allowed? Thx!

@AndreusAs Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

It’s not wrong, I mean, the model won’t load properly in-game for some reason, even if it’s ok in builder. Consider re-uploading the source file. It might be related to an armature problem, yet it’d be good to just re-upload the file first.

@AndreusAs Got it, we have re-upload it, thx!

The new one just like this. :slight_smile:

Hey! The model still won’t show in-game:

I checked the source file - such a behaviour is related to the bones naming, that is, they must be named exactly the same they are named in the BaseMale/Female source files you can find in the repo. The hierarchy must be same, too.

Cheers!

@AndreusAs Hey! Do you mean the .glb file name under Representations needs to be Space Elevator.glb? Thx!

Nope, I mean this bone name in the source file. It should be exactly the same as the name of the root bone in the BaseMale file. Same goes for all the bone objects.

Cheers!

Updated my post, forgot to attach screenshot.

1 Like

Also, try to rename this:

1 Like

@AndreusAs Hey! I have re-uploaded the modified source file. Thx!

Hey!

The item still won’t show in-game. There seem to be an extra bone in your model skeleton, take a look at the screen. To the right is another wearable, it works fine in-game. There also might be some extra bones somewhere else, I recommend double-checking. I also see some extra bone ends on the feet, there might be some on fingertips, too. Basically, make sure your bone structure is EXACTLY the same, as the one on the source file you can find in documentation, naming included.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @AndreusAs I have upload a new source, check it please, thx!

Hey! Wearable loaded in-game :slight_smile:

1. There are some clipping issue during anims:

2. Skin color of the arms isn’t the same as the skin color of the avatar atm:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @AndreusAs two issue have fixed, Thx!

Hey!

1. Some missing polys here:

2. Consider finetuning skinning a little bit more:

Don’t hesitate testing the item in-game before another commit.

Cheers!

1 Like

Got, we will check it, for unknown reasons, we always have no way to open the link corresponding to “see in world”(Maybe just because we are in China :joy:).