Collection 'Trendscrafters Debut Collection' created by TrendsCrafters#ec6d is ready for review!

Trendscrafters Debut Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

Rainbow Halo

Stormcloud Halo

Hi, is it possible to upload new preview icons? I’m realizing now these are pretty low-res.

OK, asking for a little help here: apparently I was running in Low Resolution up until this point. Raising it to Medium or anything higher makes my rainbow washed out :frowning:
I wonder if some sort of reflectiveness is rendered in higher resolutions? Is there a way I can turn this off for the rainbow material? It’s pretty difficult since Blender/Builder/Player(plus multi resolutions) all seem to render it differently :frowning:

Figured it out by fiddling with material settings in Blender, and reuploaded the GLB file along with these new icons. Should be all set for review, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey Awesome design!
Regarding the material issue, try to use roughness to 100%, specular and metalness to 0%.

The items are too high and can cause issues to other users experience.
Please try to get closer to the following height and width limitations.

Max height and width = 2.42m (based on cube with a pivot in intersecting spine and spine 1)

8209a359c97fd2fb267e375e3e84cdadc8607c04_2_690x339
ac39058a476a163de39d3144088b52cb6407924f_2_455x499

In order to correctly show rarity color on each of your item thumbnail, please use images with transparent background.

Have a good day.

Thank you!

Thanks very much for the feedback! I’ve ensured that the storm cloud fits within the 2.42m cube; the rainbow already complied with this requirement; and I’ve updated both icons with transparent backgrounds as requested.

Ready for a final look!
Thanks so much!

Great work, collection approved.

Thank you @vrglitch !