Collection 'Trekker God' created by MetaTrekkers is ready for review!

Trekker God

View entire collection

Wearables

Trekker God

Hey! I will check collection! :+1:

The collection has been assigned to theankou

• there is something wrong with weight painting to head bone, for some reason something strange appear in middle of body when i use emote headexplode

add this categories to hiding list:

• eyewear
  • helmet
  • hat
  • mask
  • earring

hey @theankou , this wearable is an update to their previous metatrekkers. I’ve updated the head proportions so it should work with hat and potentially earring (up to you)
Would you be ok if it hides : eyewear, helmet + mask?

Let me know and @MetaTrekkers can update to best suit!

1 Like

yes, will be ok i think

1 Like

Hi @theankou ,

The collection has been updated and ready for approval.

Thank you :slight_smile:

collection approved!

Hi @theankou ,

We updated the market preview image for this collection. Hoping to get it approved!

Thank you,
MetaTrekkers Team

The collection has been assigned to theankou

Hi! Thank you! i have some issues in builder on tech side, i’ll let you know when i’ll be able to approve collection!

Hi @theankou hope you are doing well! Any update on our collection? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi! I will try to approve collection right now :slight_smile:

Thank you so much
@theankou

1 Like

hey, collection should be approved now :slight_smile:

Thank you for approval @theankou

1 Like

@theankou In light of @Yannakis disabling one of the Tesla bot skins due to IP reasons pending clarification from the legal team, I feel it’s only right that this wearable also gets the same treatment. Source: Collection ‘trekkers’ created by MetaTrekkers is ready for review! - #25 by Yannakis

2 Likes

Hi! I’m not sure about disabling this collection, it doesnt look exactly the same as Elon Musk “avatar”