Collection 'The Wildfires Projekt' created by WildfiresNFT#4505 is ready for review!

The Wildfires Projekt

View entire collection

Wearables

Flaming Phoenix Wings

The Wildfires Projekt Hoodie

4 Likes

Hey DCL team,
I worked on this and going to do a run down of the specs.
The wings are a tiara and I’ve gone with a flame Bindi .

Two textures:
Texture One: Base UV
Texture Two: Emission glow/Transparency

Hoodie is two textures but transparency is getting classed as a texture, logo is The Wildfires Projekt and @wildfiresNFT can confirm:

Texture One: Base UV
Texture Two: Fire/Glow

Let me know of any changes and anything I can do to help approval~ :fire: :cloud: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

this looks amazing! following!!!

1 Like

Bump for approval please~

Bumping for approval please~ :cloud: :cloud:

I cant believe I have missed this, Finally a different theme of wings that aren’t “Techno”

1 Like

This is another wearable that contributes to charity so HAS TO BE FIRE :fire: :fire: :fire:

this is nutty way to go @michi

1 Like

Hey @michi please send the agreement with The wildfires projekt to legal@decentraland.org.

And also the wings are categorized as tiara but there is no tiara, also the tiara should appear as the main asset in the thumbnail (more than 50% of the thumbnail). I’m sorry but there is not category such as wings.

Hoodie is OK.

Thanks

1 Like

It looks amazing! Congrats for the nice work.

Hey Shibu,
This has been updated to highlight the flame on the forehead and an email has been sent by @wildfiresprojekt Johnny to confirm logo usage.

Thank you so much and let me know if there’s anything else I can do! :cloud: :pray:

1 Like

These are absolutely incredible! Really looking forward to seeing these in game!

1 Like

They looks awesome … like a phoenix rising

bump for approval please~ :pray: :cloud:

1 Like

uhm, i love this one too. How can i get it? Once this is approved, when and where can i get it ? from the marketplace?

2 Likes

It should be available in the marketplace after approval!
Follow the band on Twitter for updates I believe:
https://twitter.com/wildfiresprjkt?s=21

1 Like

My heart is just burning for this set! I cannot wait!

1 Like

collection approved @michi !

2 Likes

Hey guys! I changed the name of the wearables maybe a month ago? Yet it still says in review. I also keep trying to lower the price but it’s given me an error over and over. Can someone help with this?

Hey! You might not have received a reply because we dont get notified when a collection is closed and just need to be tagged. I’ve checked with the devs about the issue, someone recommended trying on polygon but I’ll follow up on this!
Soz @wildfiresprojekt !