Collection 'The Bronx Brand' created by 0xe2d8...a5a52 is ready for review!

The Bronx Brand

View entire collection

Wearables

The Bronx Brand X Hoodie (N/BLK)

hi! checking collection now!

1 Like

Hi!

• snap corner vertices of your model to corner vertices of standard legs, with weights set to 1 on hip bone

• also, make sure that all holes are closed

1 Like

Hello theankou!

Thanks so much for reviewing. I believe I have now made the recommended updates. Let me know if there is anything else I would need to do for approval, thanks again!

1 Like

Hi!

• marked part should be skinned (weight painted) to 1 on hip bone

• female version should be adjusted at bottom and snapped vertices to corner of standard legs for seamless transition

thank you!

1 Like

Hello theankou!

I just reworked the wearable to accomodate the female version and reweighted the hip bone. Thank again for the review and feedback! Let me know if there is anything else I need to do for approval, thanks!

1 Like

There are some unwelded vertices, please weld them

female version requires some skinning adjustments (left and right side)

i noted that you use one model for male and female avatar, you can add additional model for female here:

1 Like

Hey theankou!

I just uploaded the updated wearable, let me know if there is anything else to work on for approval, thanks again!

Hey theankou!

Just uploaded the updated wearable and I think i finally got the issue fixed. Let me know if you need anything else for approval, thanks!

1 Like
  • there is something wrong with shading (normals) on your model, please fix it (add weighted normals modifier), all other issues seems to be fixed

1 Like

Hey theankou!

Just uploaded the updated wearable with the weighted normals modifier. Let me know if you need anything else for approval, thanks!

1 Like

collection approved!

1 Like

Hey theankou!

Thanks so so much! Have a wonderful day!

1 Like