Collection 'Temple Game Fishing Rod' created by 0x8272...34995 is ready for review!

Temple Game Fishing Rod

View entire collection

Wearables

Fishing rod

1 Like

This was a fun piece to work on. Can’t wait to see some community members enjoying the game and hooking some big fish!!

Hey, can I please push a small change like an additional tag?

1 Like

One additional tag added

also removed one tag, did it fix curator tab issue @Yannakis ?

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

1 Like

Hey, can you please remove the frame from
The thumbnail and display the erring on at least 50% of thumbnail?

1 Like

We have done many thumbnails with frames, is it ok if we just reduce the thickness of the frame instead?
As for the earring representation, we can add it, but with the new marketplace feature allowing members to see the item on the avatar before purchase I did not think that this was still a requirement. Especially with seeing all the new weapons and such coming out that don’t include the earring as a feature. We can adjust, but just wanted some clarity.

We will make the earring image look similar to the Dice Masters one below

Thumbnail was updated, also now it was changed from unisex to male and female version. Male is the same file as it was before and female version has second earring added so that for females earrings are in both ears.

1 Like

Unfortunately the UX/UI designer asked to not have any frames on thumbnail to avoid any issues with backpack design… please let me know once it’s changed so I can approve. Sorry for the inconvenience :unamused:

1 Like

Understood, we will adjust as requested. Thank you again for the quick response and feedback.

1 Like

New thumbnail without frame added

1 Like

Collection approved! Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

@Yannakis thanks again for everything. Thank you also for the feedback on the thumbnails. Good to know, have a happy new year!

Grats @TempleGame!

1 Like