Collection 'Super Xolos' created by AdoptaXolo is ready for review!

Super Xolos

View entire collection

Wearables

Black Super Xolo Paper Head

White Super Xolo Paper Head

Green Super Xolo Paper Head

Pink Super Xolo Paper Head

Yellow Super Xolo Paper Head

Red Super Xolo Paper Head

Blue Super Xolo Paper Head

Super Xolo Bottoms

• Description: Have no fear, Super Xolo is here! Male in Black, Female in White
  • Rarity: mythic
  • Category: lower_body

Link to editor

Super Xolo Tops

• Description: Have no fear, Super Xolo is here! Male in Black, Female in White
  • Rarity: mythic
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor
1 Like

Super Xolo Paper Heads are limited to one each! Other than the super hero look, they are unique with a paper thin look to them, hence the name “Paper Head”. The Tops and bottoms are limited to 10. Each suit comes with a male and female representation. The male representation will display with the black and gold and the female will display in the white with purple nails suit. Essentially, it’s a two in one! Buyers will be able to display alternate costumes depending on gender they chose. Only downside is male avatar does not get the white suit and female does not get the black suit. Other than that, I hope you like the concept all based off my Adopt-A-Xolo NFTs. Hope this gets approved! Thank you for all your support! Feel free to comment below :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

P.S.
For all those unable to obtain these new Super Xolo Paper Heads, please head over the marketplace on Decentraland where you will find the Romero Xolo Head Available as well. Thanks Again! Enjoy! :relaxed:

1 Like

1 Like

Hey

Are they supposed to be like this, with space in the middle?

If so i advise you to add geometry to the back of both of the planes, because backfaces are disabled ingame so they aren’t visible from the back, which makes it looks strange in-game:

Yes, That was the look I was going for. As you rotate the back side shows and the front disappears other than the nose. When you look head on you see the front side of the face. Was going for something different. Will this not work? Thank you!

Alright, so I went ahead and changed to make it a true paper head. Let me know if that works better. Thank You!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Chestnutbruze. Hello, Just checking on the status of this one, and looking to see if the updated Paper Heads will work. I have another collection lined up that uses the same type of Paper head so just need to know if I need to make adjustments before submitting that collection as well. Thank you! Hope your new year is less busy and you get that pay raise :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, approving it now :slight_smile: sorry for the wait

1 Like

No worries! Thank you for all your hard work! Much Appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is awesome! Great job…

1 Like

Thank you! More like this to come!:relaxed: