Collection 'Stoik Cityscape Hoodie' created by Stoik is ready for review!

Stoik Cityscape Hoodie

View entire collection

Wearables

Stoik Cityscape Hoodie

• Description: Drone Photography Hoodie
  • Rarity: legendary
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor
3 Likes

What’s up everyone, the name is Stoik. I’m new to Decentraland. I am a UAS Drone Pilot with my PT107. This jacket includes a 360 degree panorama drone photo wrapped around the jacket.

1 Like

Hey! I will check collection!

3 Likes

Love your photography and art Stoik, hope to see this in the marketplace soon!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your support. :slight_smile:

Thank you, much appreciated.

The collection has been assigned to theankou

Hey Stoik! Limit is 1500 triangles and thumbnail should have transparent background with 512x512 or 1024x1024 size

I can update the thumbnail so that the background is transparent. The avatar hands are the factor for going over 1500 Triangles. Is this not acceptable? A bunch of other wearables are over the Triangle count because of the hands. Will this be an issue? How should I proceed? @theankou

@theankou I just uploaded a transparent background image 512 x 512

@theankou

thumbnail is ok now, what about limits, can you reduce it at least to 1750 triangles? 2k is too much :frowning:

@theankou The Triangle count for the jacket is 1490 the hands are 552. I’m trying to figure out how I can reduce some of the Triangles. I would hate to lose the overall shape of the item. :frowning: I’ll see if I can bring the count under 2k but unsure if I could bring it down to 1750.

@theankou I do not have the option to upload the male and female version. When I add the male version the female version disappears and vice versa. My only option to see on both male and female is to choose both.

I got the Triangles to 1968

you can add female representation in “more info” window of item in collection, that window opens when you hit on item in your collection list

1960 is ok, it’s late night here i’ll check collection tomorrow, thank you

2 Likes

@theankou I think I did it correct? I uploaded the female version and the male version. And the Triangle count is under 2k. I hope this will suffice, if not please let me know and ill get right on it. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow have a nice night. GN

Hey Stoik! Approving collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

collection approved! :+1:

2 Likes