Collection 'Sonic Bloom T-shirt ' created by fractilians is ready for review!

Sonic Bloom T-shirt

View entire collection

Wearables

Sonic Bloom T-shirt

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Hey @fractilians !
This is almost good to go, on male only there’s a bit of strange clipping (looks like from under the shirt when dancing) and if you can shoot an email to legal@decetraland.org to confirm logo usage then I can approve!

Let me know~

1 Like

Howdy!
Great to hear from you:) Also cool to have you as my wearable curator again:) I will adjust that in the morning and let you know once it’s up:)
Thanks,
Nathalie

1 Like

Great thanks! will update and let you know once it’s up

1 Like

Also, is anything in particular that I need to send to Legal about the Logo? It’s part of a giveaway we are doing. It’s a recreation of the festival that the IRL crew has been a part of for many years:)

Just something like a message that confirms you can use this logo or proof it’s your logo.
Even a statement claiming you have permission. Legal will let you know if it’s not enough~

Let me know if you need any support!

Awesome thanks! I know they have permission I just am waiting to hear back from them:)

I just uploaded a new file, I shortened the shirt and lined it up to a DCL glb file I found in git hub…I tested it and looks good…I hope it’s all that is needed?
Thanks again:)

1 Like

Now it looks like it’s not letting me add the female shirt to it…what should I do?.

1 Like

If it doesnt show up on builder, go into the collection then item details and from there you should be able to cluck on a dropdown on the right which allows gender upload!

Perfect, thank you:) Just uploaded the female version as well. Hopefully my edits for the male fixed the issue:)

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll re-review when legal gets back. Did you have a date for the event?

The build we have done for it goes up in the next day or so and the event happens IRL June 16-19th - The whole crew except me is down there setting up right now all the live artists and installations.
https://sonicbloomfestival.com/

1 Like

Hey, I have sent Legal the info they required the founder of the festival sent us his approval via email but have yet to hear back from them and it’s been weeks. Is there any way you could ask them what else I need to do?

I’ll follow up on legal now~