Collection 'Social Distancing' created by MrMookie#165d is ready for review!

@Shibu will this NFT fall under the old contract on OpenSea since it was published to the blockchain before the new contract?

Hey @mrmookie, i just noticed this. Many of the hairs are colliding with the hat. Can you add a hair to the mesh and hide hair please? :pray:

1 Like

@Shibu I have added the hair mesh. Hopefully this is everything it needs to get approval.

1 Like

@mrmookie hair is not changing color because it doesn’t use the Hair_MAT. Do you want the hair to be white on purpose?

1 Like

@Shibu I have updated the hair so that it will change colors now. Thanks

1 Like

Still seeing the hair without changing color.

I think that hat or helmet will be best! In that case, please add in replaces: helmet/hat

thanks

1 Like

I Added in Hides Hat and Helmet. The hair color is changing fine on my end. I’m not sure what the problem may be.

change hair from replaces to hides, please.
Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 17.30.50

1 Like

okay I just got that done. Hopefully its working now. Fingers cross.

I still see the hair without any tinting :(, also check this part of the hair for male representation, it has a hole on it.

Can you upload again? Thanks for your patience

1 Like

Okay I got the file re uploaded and fixed the spot. thanks again @Shibu

so weird! i’m still getting the old wearable :frowning:

i’ll check with the team, maybe there is a bug here.

1 Like

@Shibu I have two other Crowns that got approved recently by @Lauretta. She allowed me to put in the description that the Crowns will not work with all hairstyles and then they were approved. Is there any way that we can do that again here? I dont want to have to wait another week or two because of glitch in the system somewhere.

I Uploaded the original Model without any hair since the hair is not working. I also included in the description that Crown will not work with all hair styles. @Shibu can we approve it as is please?

collection approved!

1 Like

thank you @Shibu this is the last Crown. Going forward I want all my published work to meet all the Requirements for approval without a side note. Consistency is the best way that I learn what to do,

1 Like