Collection 'Skins by RIP' created by 0xcfac...0c4b1 is ready for review!

Haha yeap everyone will have it back once the new design is approved!

So we still have to make changes? @Matsumoto made it clear that it wasn’t the same item though. do you want us to change the color of the gloves only then and we will be OK? @Yannakis

1 Like

He has a point but all designs in marketplace must be unique. mask is different but the whole body is exactly the same so if you could make some changes to the body Ill approve it

@Yannakis I have updated the model.
I add some folds, pocket, logo on the back, strips on sides. Tell me if it’s enough or if I have to had more changes. Thank you

now it’s perfect! @Drylan :heart_eyes:

@Yannakis @Matsumoto here is the final version with the changes!

thank you all waiting for validation :pray: :pray:

I done see any of the changes we talked about… instead I just see curves added just like the original design…

Also some clipping issues because this part isnt weighted to the head

@Yannakis there are a lot of changes on this new one:
there is a belt, front pocket at heart level, logo on the back, the sleeves are now tight at the wrists, yellow stripes all along the suit and the texture is different too

@Yannakis we have been talking for several days about the “original” as a comparison, possible to show me this item in the marketplace so that we can make the right modifications because no other combination exists on the decentraland marketplace in yellow like this one :sleepy:

@Yannakis I update a new one. Color of gloves and zip on the front have changed as you ask. And the skinning should be okay now

2 Likes

Sounds good! Will check soon!

Thank you for making the changes. Looks even better now! Collection approved!

hi @Yannakis pleae approve the new illustration for this new hazmat :blush:

@Yannakis please my friend approve the new illustration :pray:t3:

@Yannakis @Matsumoto please approve a new illustration .png :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

changes approved @Hbi93 !

@Yannakis Hello, I’ve change the description of the suit, can you check if it’s ok please ?
thank you

1 Like

Please @Yannakis @Matsumoto approve the collection :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: Thx you so much

1 Like

Changes got approved!

@Yannakis still not my friend.

the item is not valid on our store and the item description is still the same as before validation :disappointed:

possible to validate please

1 Like