Collection 'SF x Kloudi' created by Kokesmush#393a is ready for review!

You pick the wrong pic buddy, the swords are the one i posted on my reply and yours are the same and shouldn’t be on marketplace. Curators should check also sketchfab as i can know you could have downloaded them :slight_smile: Nothing personal,everybody should have the same treatment have a good day.

@Yannakis

@MrVertual thank you these are exactly identical please chaneg the design to something more original @Kokesmush

They’re actually NOT identical if we have changed at least 15%.
Legally, they need to be 15% different, and they are. I love how you’re going out of your way to get these taken down, when there have been plenty of other cases where wearables haven’t even had as many changes and replicate the original thing.

Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Hair - Super Hair Pink Style - Decentraland Marketplace

Naruto Akatsuki Cloak - DCL Cloak - Decentraland Marketplace

From YOUR picture, the elucidator has extra designs on it that OURS does not have. Our “dark repulsor” also is shaped differently and has a different color to it that merely resembles it. not sure why you had to dig this up to get it removed when no one had a problem before.

1 Like

Designs have to not resemble any IP to avoid having issues. Percentage would have to be more like 30-40% different. Thanks for your understanfing, will be waiting on your update!

1 Like

So let me get this straight. This item gets approved, then goes up for sale. I buy it. Now I can not use it and not get a refund for the exact worth of crypto I paid? I will say that this is the macro problem. You all worried about your designs being stolen when really you should be worried about people overall losing interest in this space and finding something else to invest their money in. Just think, when people start seeing that they can even sell their NFTs as investments were intended to be, they will shift their focus on what really truly matters which is profiting off of the money invested. I blame the people who approve these items and not the creators.

-----END OF RANT----- :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I totally agree with your feelings Loudmind, and I’m terribly sorry that you are unable to use the swords that you purchased. We have taken the time to change more on them to get them re-approved. We hope to see you rocking them in DCL again shortly.

1 Like

Design has been changed and altered quite a bit, please check and examine if we need to make ANY other changes before re-approving to avoid any further inconvenience not only for us, but to our supporters.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Approved the changes!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your quick response Yannakis!

2 Likes