Collection 'Roustan RGB Fun Paint' created by Roustan is ready for review!

Roustan RGB Fun Paint

View entire collection

Wearables

Roustan RGB Fun Paint

5 Likes

hi i will review this now

The collection has been assigned to Sango

slight gap in the mesh on the back and neckline on the female version

@Sango Okay, just patched that stuff up. Please check thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

a gap opens up on the waist on the female during the idle animation

slight gap at the neck on the male version still

slight gap on the back on the female back. might be worth running the weld modifier on the models

Okay @sango! Should be good to go now. Updated.

1 Like

just one last gap :slight_smile:

Agggggh! Sorry for all the back and forth. Fixed it now @Sango

1 Like

not a problem, found one more :smiley:

LOL Okay fixed @Sango , fingers crossed!

…and another :slight_smile: sorry, im not sure if more a being made as we go or if i missed a few first time round

Okay @Sango fixed that one and that little line under the belly button too. And tried to see if I could find any others and fixed a few potentials. soooo many vertices.

1 Like

ahah sweet! okay ill check again

This collection has been approved

1 Like

Yaaaaay! thank you @Sango ! For future reference, I think some of these issues rose from decimating the geometry to meet the triangle limits. I may have been able to pass without decimation, it was at 2400 triangles before. Would I have had a lot more triangles to work with since I hid the lower body? Or was I still limited to 1500?

1 Like

if you have an upper body that hides lowerbody then you can add the 2 resources together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Sango ! I found oooone more gap in the female, and fixed it. Nothing changed on the male. Got to see it all live yesterday with a TON of people wearing it. This SHOULD be its final adjustment ever in the history of mankind. Please kindly take a look and push the changes. thank you.

1 Like

ahah, update has been pushed :slight_smile:

Aggggh! I don’t understand how, but one triangle on the female managed to flip normals. For some reason could not see that until it was live. Corrected now! Please push changes @Sango