Collection 'Red Bottom Loafers ' created by TheGoldGuy is ready for review!

Bling Bling, Bang Bang :tada: I like this stylish stuff :fire:

1 Like

@Lauretta @Shibu what is the verdict on my wearable?

@Lauretta checking back in… attn. @Shibu

1 Like

@Lauretta thank you so much for approving the suit. Can you give me a status report on this wearable?

1 Like

Bumping, hoping that this doesn’t get lost with the newer collections!

2 Likes

Buyers get an exclusive GG Red Bottom Loafers Board by Vox Board 12 made EVER!

Also, this just popped up on the DOA Should Wearables Including Guns Be Allowed?

1 Like

Those red loafers :heart_eyes: Release them:)

2 Likes

Hello there @TheGoldGuy as it’s my understanding we are pasing a vote in order to decide about the guns in the wearables the vote ends on the 4 so soon I will have a definitive answer for you thanks a lot for your patience

2 Likes

@Lauretta Thank you, If you have time can you check up on my wearables?

1 Like

What is your answer? The poll was rejected :slight_smile:

as @ALPHAALVES says the result was given and was rejected, as it’s my undertsandment its under my criteria if this wearables gets approved, if I’m not wrong.

So, I’m going to give my opinion on this wearable in concrete. @TheGoldGuy I’m going to approve the wearable, I believe that they already exist other wearables with weapons that have been approved, moreover in this case specifically the gun is on the ankle, imperceptible unless you are paying attention and stored in a holster, I’m sorry on the demore in approval, but since the community was voting about this issue I wanted to hear the results on that poll. The wearable if I dont remember wrong was working perfectly fine but I will take a look just in case and approve as soon as I can do that.

3 Likes

Thank you @Lauretta for the update on the status of this wearable. I look forward to my other ones being approved I hope soon!

Please look into mine I have been waiting over a month. My apologies hopping onto your post @TheGoldGuy but I’m confused on how these approvals work.

Collection 'The Association' created by Eobana#13a7 is ready for review! - #27 by TheProfitGuru.

@Lauretta.

@TheProfitGuru no worries man! We have just have to wait! I still don’t really understand how the overall process works. I see items get approved within three days and others still pending over a month.

@Lauretta updated thumbnail

Thanks for letting me now will have a look at them today