Collection 'Rave Gear' created by HellaRich#a498 is ready for review!

Rave Gear

View entire collection

Wearables

Rave Suit w/ Rave Sticks

2 Likes

Everyone knows events are better in night mode. Im trying to test this in Ropsten to see what the glow on the sticks look like but its no pulling up. Can someone check it out and see how it looks and send me back a picture? Thx!

1 Like

I’m ready to rave! These look pretty cool when the avatar is in dance mode and the sticks are moving around! Looking to hear some feedback! Happy holidays everyone!

Let’s light up the dance floors!

1 Like

Made a change to the front. I decided I wanted to make a brand out of the HellaRich name so I am using a money symbol as my logo. Thx!

1 Like

@HellaRich I reviewed and approved

1 Like

hey @Malloy !

This suit had major issues so I pushed for changes, I had a hole in the crotch, wrists were not attached and there was no glow. I figured out how to use Ropsten to view in the real world and I am happy with the changes. If you could approve whenever you get some time that would be awesome! Would love to have these before new years! Thx!

2 Likes

A little bump to hopefully get approved before new years. Planning on doing a giveaway for some of these so they can be available for New Years events and the dance floors can be lit up! Thx!

1 Like

Lets rave! Approval bump for changes

Collection re-approved