Collection 'Rare Shoe Merch' created by RareShoe is ready for review!

Rare Shoe Merch

View entire collection

Wearables

Rare Shoe Glasses

Rare Shoe Beanie

Rare Shoe Cargo Pants

Rare Shoe Hoodie

Rare Shoe Skelton Pants

Rare Shoe Skelton Hoodie

Seems the female representation is a bit off for the Cargo Pants. Works well with male body type on upper body types but with the female body type you have a big invisible gap with most of the tops.

Yo! You might have problems with that skeleton suit just a head up. I tried submitting the exact same design and it was denied because someone had already done it. Just thought id let you know before you wait awhile for a mod to respond for them to tell you they wont accept it lol.

1 Like

Hey i just uploaded a female representation for both Cargo Pants and Skeleton Pants! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the heads up, if there’s any issue i’ll change the hoodie and pants color!

hey thanks a lot for you patience; @rareshoe , everything seems ready to go and works perfectly before approving thought I will need you to give me confirmation that you have permission to rareshoe logo, once you do that I will approve them

Hey @Lauretta i can confirm that the Rare Shoe logo is ours, handmade by us as well, we have full permission to the rareshoe logo!

thanks a lot will approve as soon as I can

approved @rareshoe !