Collection 'Prince Black Dragon pet ' created by WeLovePoap is ready for review!

Need this one… Great work!!!

3 Likes

This is so freaking cool!!!

3 Likes

Mass adoption starts with more items like this. Wearables that step outside of the usual. DCL needs tons and tons of fashionable wearables, hats, pants, shirts and dresses but on the same hand it needs this. It needs whimsical, it needs magical it needs over the top. But you don’t see nearly as many of these types being made. Yet here it is. This is incredible on every aspect. Design is flawless, concept is perfect. Get this in DCL ASAP.

3 Likes

Wow, it looks amazing. I want this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a FANTASTIC wearable! Love the design! I’d love to see this in the game. -AustinDCL

3 Likes

I am genuinely impressed by this. It would go great with a Runixcoin Helmet too!

1 Like

looks soooo goood my bro

2 Likes

I love ths! one man! too good

2 Likes

Changing the game! Sick af!

2 Likes

Love it! I’ve always wanted a pet dragon I could ride into the meta-sunset.

1 Like

looks sick!! would love to have one , judging from the rarity its going to be a bit on the expensive side though :DD

DCL this is a must have Wearable. This creator is bringing much needed variety to the metaverse. Please approve.

Regards,

Ginso

1 Like

This is amazing, dude! Do love this, looks like have a dragon mount!

1 Like

LFG, it’s so nice!!!

1 Like

This is super cool, I want a pet dragon!! ((:

1 Like

Hey since this is too similar an armor piece and creature from runescape, so you will have to adjust to avoid IP issues.

And I know there are other runescape wearables on the market, and will be addressing those. They flew under the radar up until now

1 Like

Hey

thanks for reaching out !

I have made the necessary changes, I have adjusted to avoid any IP issues.

If there’s anything else I can do can u please let me know ?

@Chestnutbruze

2 Likes

wow adorei esse cerberus !!!

1 Like

I need them man oh my god the way they look now uhhhhhhhhhhh. FIRE there is no question about it!

1 Like

This is soooo awesome!! KBD bringing back memories. Would be so incredibly grateful if this was approved!!

2 Likes