Collection 'Pirate Suit' created by ARMANNFT#bba7 is ready for review!

Pirate Suit

View entire collection

Wearables

Untitled

Untitled

Hello dear @michi , Can you please keep this collection in mind so that I will inform you after it is completed for review.
Thanks

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Awesome, let me know when you’re ready ~

1 Like

Hello @michi , The collection is ready for review. Thankful .:pray:

1 Like

Hey @armannft_punks,
Looks really cool~

make sure the beard is weighted 100% to top head and nothing from the neck bone. Currently it clips when head explode is used

The sword I would recommend updating the angle a bit, currently it’s jutting out and weight 100% to hip bone so it’s not swinging so much:

Let me know how you go ~ :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @michi ,Thank you for your thorough review .

100% of hair and beard are weighted to the top head. But the ends of the hair were facing forward, and this caused a collision with the neck and arm when using the head explode option. I moved the ends of the hair back to avoid this problem.The mustache under the nose was also weighted to 100% and the error was fixed.

I weighted the sword to the waist bone above the hip to prevent it from moving too much, and I reduced the outward angle and tried to place it next to the lower body.

However, from the back we can see that there is a slight angle and this is unavoidable because I tried to keep the sword from touching the lower body while moving and dancing.

Please check it again and let me know if there are still any errors so that I can correct it. Thankful .

1 Like

Amazing work, this is all approved!

1 Like

@michi , Excellent, thank you for your review and confirmation.

1 Like

@armannft_punks would you be able to update the file so the pirate outfit doesn’t hide the feet? I currently can’t wear any shoes with it. It’s just permanently barefoot.

1 Like

Hi @Roustan ,feet are not in the hides section. I checked it again, now shoes can be used as well. if There is another error, please let me know.
Maybe the shoe you have chosen is with lower body and that is why it is not displayed.
Thanks for your feedback :pray:

Weird none of the shoes I choose work @armannft_punks . it just shows bare feet. Will try clearing cache maybe.

1 Like

Figured out the problem! it was because I had the new wonderzone Ronin pants on underneath. those were hiding the feet :slight_smile: Sorry about the confusion @armannft_punks

1 Like