Collection 'PETAVERSE Originals' created by 0x6cca...0d66b is ready for review!

PETAVERSE Originals

View entire collection

Wearables

Ragdoll Backpack

• Description: Backpack to carry your favorite pet by PETAVERSE
  • Rarity: epic
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor

Shiba Backpack

• Description: Backpack to carry your favorite pet by PETAVERSE
  • Rarity: epic
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor
4 Likes

Hope you like it, everyone! Carry your favorite pet to Decentraland :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is so sick I love it!!! Can’t wait till this gets listed!!

2 Likes

Shiba Innu bag…vert cool.

2 Likes

Nice work on these!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! :blush:

Taking a look now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Guillaume These looks great, as there is a logo involved and I’m assuming a brand name, could you please email legal@decentraland.org to verify the submission :slight_smile:

Other than that; technically only a couple of issues to go over; minor clipping!

firefox_OUgPIpnNrP

You can see on the bag straps they clip through the shoulders slightly (there is also some clipping on the front straps too), let me know if you need any help with the solve otherwise, let me know when you’ve updated the model files and emailed ‘legal’ and I’ll approve right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, @Malloy Thanks for your feedback. Sure. We will send all the info to legal@decentraland.org today!

In regards to the bag straps. Could you please share more details on how to solve this issue? :pray:

We’re very excited :star_struck:

@Guillaume Sure thing!

You’re under the 1.5k tri limit atm so you have some leeway for a few extra tris to help with the deformation of the straps! I’d recommend adding supporting edges that align with the torso mesh so when the straps deform, with normalised weighting they won’t clip through and will just sit nicely on the surface when animated.

If you need further help, slide into my DMs on Discord. @Malloy me in ‘making wearables channel’ and we can take it from there,

Good luck!

1 Like

@Malloy We have managed to fix it, and updated the file in the builder :slight_smile: We also sent all of the legal info to legal@decentraland.org from the email guillaume@comintedlabs.com (brand trademark serial number & logo). Let me know if there is anything else we can do! Thank you!

Thanks! We are very excited to have been approved :slight_smile:
You can find the wearables here:
https://market.decentraland.org/browse?assetType=item&section=wearables&contracts=0xd3189c73241ef3a34757515c90ba9975a0a95cb0

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face::partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face::partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face::partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: