Collection 'PERSONA X DECENTRALAND' created by 0x5335...f7c1e is ready for review!

PERSONA X DECENTRALAND

View entire collection

Wearables

PERSONA UNLIMITED

Will take a look at this now

Could you fill the sleeve hole or add some thickness so it doesnt appear transparent? Let me know when you update it by tagging me here!

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis, sorry for the late reply! I had trouble entering my account. I updated my design with the corrections you asked for. Please let me know if there is anything else to correct. Thanks!

1 Like

There are some clipping issues at those spots on female version. Consider making it a bit shorter for female since the waist line on female avatar is a bit higher

Thank you for the fast reply @Yannakis ! I will correct it now and upload it again

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis! Thank you for reviewing our garment and sorry for the late reply. I didn’t realise the feedback is here. I uploaded a new file with the corrections you asked for. Please let me know if it works now

Collection approved!

@Yannakis Thank you! Just a quick question, when I try to mint the collection, they ask for an address. What does it mean?

1 Like

Dont mint! Turn on the “on sale” switch on top

Minting means transfering some to a wallet.

Ok just changed it. Should I see it in the marketplace now? I can’t see it @Yannakis

1 Like

If you turn it on it should be there

1 Like