Collection 'Pepe´s Head' created by 0x633a...099ad is ready for review!

Pepe´s Head

View entire collection

Wearables

Pepe´s Head

1 Like

I think Pepe has been rejected multiple times in the past

1 Like

Oh! I had no idea… it’s my first attempt at DCL, do you know why it was rejected before?

copyright (for commercial purpose)

1 Like

It’s a shame… I understand that it is not possible to change the name of the collection, but to avoid problems, can I change it to another model that is not related to this design? I would really like not to miss out on having an item in Decentraland.
Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Hey @Coriot, Tomasu is correct~
If you can update/change the design and just drop an @ when you’re ready I’ll re-review. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@michi @tomasu
Hello, I have updated the model to avoid any copyrigth problem, I hope this model can be used for review, thank you very much.

Stay tuned to your comments

2 Likes

Just checking, can you just add a face behind the mask to avoid any transparency.
On the front a small amount of clipping if you can nudge it a little bit forward to avoid clipping! Once updated let me know~

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback, I have made the adjustments that you have commented, I remain attentive in case there are more comments, I greatly appreciate the attention :hugs:

1 Like

This is approved, sorry for the delay my internet suddenly started going really slow LOL
Australian here~ :sweat_smile:

Just give it a minute!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!! I appreciate your attention… I’m on the other side of the world, just about to go to sleep… today I’ll rest better knowing that it’s already approved! :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

@michi I added this image for preview, hope there is no problem :slight_smile:
Skull_Club

Hey, this has quite a heavy designed background. Ideally the preview should be quite simple, there has been an influx of thumbnails that are really pushing the limit of a transparent background. If you can remove the pattern and possibly scale down the typeface this can be approved!

Let me know how you go~

1 Like

Hi @michi , I’ve updated the image, changed the font and added a simpler background.
Let me know if I need to make any other changes, I appreciate your attention.
Skull_Club

1 Like

This is much better, can you update to be transparent?
Currently has a solid colour background!

Requirements is transparent png 1024x1024 ~

1 Like

Ready! Thank you very much… :hugs: :pray:

Skull

1 Like

That s all good to go~

1 Like

Thanks a lot, i´m very grateful!!! :blush: :hugs:

1 Like