Collection 'Patrón Summer Oasis' created by EAB#3d16 is ready for review!

Patrón Summer Oasis

View entire collection

Wearables

Patrón Cocktail Jacket

Patrón Gold Jacket

Patrón Summer Shades

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, currently the wings dont move with the body. Id suggest weighting wings to spine 1 or spine 2 bone and tag me here so i can approve! Make sure to not apply any changes after weighting.

Hey Yannakis, we’re workin on your feedback and send it asap. I’ll let you know. thanks!

@Yannakis we’ve fixed the weighting of the wings and I re-uploaded the wearable. Please review and let us know if they are ok. thanks!

Hey theres currently something weird with the weighting on all wearables. Make sure that youre using the right armature and that youre not applying any transforms after the rigging

1 Like

@Yannakis is this happening on both jackets or only the yellow one with the wings? We’re working on this fix as we speak. thanks!

1 Like

Both jackets and glasses

@Yannakis is the issue specific to the weighting? cause I tested all wearables on the DCL builder editor and they where working ok. So we’re trying to figure out the fix any extra information would really work for us.

1 Like

Yeah, for some reason this issue isnt visible on builder. You can click the 3 dots on top of collection page and select “See in world” to view them in game.

@Yannakis I just re-uploaded the Green Jacket with corrections. Can you please review and let us know if this fixed the issue? Thanks!

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, still the same. Remove al weighting using Alt+P and reweight it to fix the issue

1 Like

@Yannakis yes I know, we’ve been working on fixing the issue the whole day. Glasses are fixed you can review that model. We’ll upload fixed jackets tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Yeap glasses work now. Just need to make the inside double sided. Just duplicate the face, bring it back a bit and flip the normals

@Yannakis glasses fixed. Working on jackets, we’ll upload and let you know as soon as they are ready. thanks!

1 Like

@Yannakis all wearable we’re re-uploaded and tested in world and are working as expected. Can you please review and let us know if approved. Thanks you very much!

1 Like

Hey, just some clipping around waist area for both male and female on “Cocktail Jacket”. Also please make the collar double sided

@Yannakis we’ve fixed the clipping around the waist for both female and male and the double sided collar. Please review and let us know of ok. thanks!

1 Like

Collection approved!

1 Like