Collection 'OurBitCat Hats' created by OurBitCat is ready for review!

OurBitCat Hats

View entire collection

Wearables

Captain₿ Blue Hat

This is so cute, just having a look it seems to be under ‘skin’ category instead of ‘hat’.
Please update and dont forget to include description and tags! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OK,thanks. And we will update it very soon! :melting_face:

Hi, can I change the Hat to a whole-body Skin? Also I want to change the Rarity.

Thank you~

Hey, you can actually change the design and category to be full body but I dont think rarity can be changed after publishing. Have a go and let me know when you’re ready!

OK thank you. And we have updated the item for your review.

We are Ready! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This update is so so cool, really love it. Our current size restriction is 2.42m width and height with a front/back restriction of 1.4m. Even though I would love a giant cat, I have to ask you update to match these specs please~
Let me know when it’s updated and I’ll review again!

We have changed it as your comments. Thank you so much and please review it again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He sorry for the late reply! There was an issue with builder for me.
This still is looking quite tall and can you let me know the dimensions?
It currently looks taller than 2.42m tall and if you can drop the tris down to 5000 (currently 7473) we’ll be good to approve.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Hi Sir, shall we keep the tris as 7473 which had been cut down already?

And for the dimension, we will check it and give you a response as soon as possible.

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks and yes! Limitations for skin category are 5 textures, 5000 tris.
If you can get it closer to that, I will be able to approve. Also feel free to let me know the final height also so I can approve a bit easier! Thank you for being so understanding~

Hi michi, we have updated the tris below 5000. The height is 2.4m, and you can see the screenprint below. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is perfect! Amazing~
Can I just ask one more thing before I approve, can you please hide: hat, mask, helmet, eyewear?
This will avoid clipping issues in the future! really appreciate your patience with this process, I understand you’ve been waiting quite a while!

No problem! And we have done it.

Thank you so so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How does it feel being purr-fect?
This is all approved~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

1 Like

Nice~Nice! Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope everybody love it~

1 Like