Collection 'New Years 2022 - Anomalous LTD' created by Preston#8c4a is ready for review!

New Years 2022 - Anomalous LTD

View entire collection

Wearables

New Years 2022 Jacket

New Years 2022 Glasses

11 Likes

We’re super excited to introduce Anomalous LTD’s first collectibles for DCL, a New Year’s collection!
We’re inspired by the experiences the Metaverse can provide & can’t wait to create more for you all to enjoy.

Proceeds will go back into minting more content for the community, with the eventual goal of acquiring/renting land for a virtual experience with interactive games.

Thanks for looking, can’t wait to hear your feedback!

:black_heart:

We’re hosting a giveaway on Twitter, retweet & follow for a chance to win the set when we’re approved to mint.

5 Likes

Loved it! Hope you create more items

1 Like

Thank you so much, it means a lot to us!

This is lit! Great job…

1 Like

We’re so glad you like it! Thank you :black_heart:

Absolutely amazing! I NEED THAT HOODIE!

1 Like

Thank you, we appreciate the love! :black_heart:

1 Like

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to see it in-game!

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Worthy to be part of the 2022 NYE collection. All thumbs up here!

1 Like

Thank you both so much for the support! Hopefully we can get these in-game ASAP for the New Year @Shibu @Malloy :black_heart:

Nice collection! Happy New Year 2022!

1 Like

Appreciate all of the support :black_heart: Can’t wait to join you all at the New Year’s parties/events

1 Like

This looks soooo good my bro well made

1 Like

Nice love the GLOW!!!

1 Like

Really Nice ! I love that hoodie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing content from an even greater creator. Love how it turned out , can’t wait too see what else is in store !

1 Like

Collection approved! Happy new year!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Shibu! We are finally live. Don’t forget to take advantage of the giveaway on Twitter, we’ll be pulling a winner soon. :black_heart:

1 Like

This is too legit I love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like