Collection 'NEKOPhones' created by NatoshiSakamoto#9939 is ready for review!

NEKOPhones

View entire collection

Wearables

NekoPhones

3 Likes

This is super cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Hereā€™s a few screenshots of how they look on character: Decentraland Colectible NEKOPhones - Album on Imgur

1 Like

OMG! this pair of headphones look amazing!! absolutely adorable! not to mention it fits in-game avatar movements so smoothly! i donā€™t believe there are many items in the marketplace that are female audience oriented, or fall in the category of cute/kawaii. i am dying to girly up my avatar in game, this is exactly what I need!! please approve this adorable pair of NEKOPhones so i can buy them in game!!! urgently needed!! Thank you so much for creating them, they look incredibly cute!

2 Likes

Nicely done. Hope to see many more from you.

2 Likes

Hey @DaddyWaifu thank you so much for the positive comments!!!

I agree there seems to be a shortage of female oriented items in the marketplace right now, and, fun fact, it was my girlfriend who gave me the inspiration to model these headphones!

This is my first time modelling for Decentraland (and first time using Blender), so your positive comments mean a lot!!!

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciate the words of encouragement!

1 Like

haha you girl must have a good taste, cz this pair of headphones look adorable!! so kawaii!! iā€™m sure she loves them too? i cannot wait to have them in game!

wow your first time modelling? that is very impressive! you must feel really accomplished then congrats!! i wish i could model items myself but it is taking me months to really get my head around blenderā€¦ so much to learn. happy for you to create your first item. it is really well done!

1 Like

Thanks, weā€™re both super excited about the future of Decentraland Games and really enjoy playing it!
I really appreciate your comments about my modelling! I am new to Blender, but if youā€™d like to learn yourself, I gained all my knowledge (+ a ton from friends I met in game/chat to on discord) from a really great YouTube series, just search for ā€œHiroto Kaiā€.

1 Like

All the best to you! i hope nekophones will be approved. haha I really donā€™t think they wont cz they are adorable! a great addition to the marketplace.

Thanks for the advice too, I will check it out on youtube, not many tutorials on youtube about creating on decentraland. we are all so early, WAGMI!!!

1 Like

Taking a look at these now; will reply soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cute, very nice! They look and work wonderfully, just one thing before I approve though;
firefox_EzsROktNUy

These will have to either replace ā€˜hatā€™/ā€˜tiaraā€™ as it will cause a lot of clipping issues with other items;
Also if you want these to be found on the marketplace by search function I recommend adding some tags :slight_smile:

Let me know when youā€™re happy for me to approve!

1 Like

Woah thank you so much for the positive feedback @Malloy ! We really canā€™t wait to see them in game! This is my first time uploading so not exactly sure what Iā€™m doing :sweat_smile:. Do I just reupload the way I did previously, but fill out the ā€œreplacesā€ fields and add some keywords/tags? Or do I need to somehow take down my original submission? Thanks!

EDIT: I think I got it, just open in the editor and change those fields?

Iā€™ve updated the ā€œreplacesā€ field and added search tags. Iā€™m now happy for you to approve! Thanks again @Malloy ! Weā€™re loving DG and canā€™t wait to get started on some other ideas weā€™ve had :smiley::+1:

Approved! Looking forward to seeing them around! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing, thank you @Malloy !

@Malloy Is there by chance an article/guide you could link me to in order for me to get these to the marketplace? Iā€™ve minted 50 but now Iā€™m stuck and my google skills are failing me. :man_facepalming:

EDIT: @Manzier Helped me figure it out. :+1:

Thank you for this wonderful wearable. Glad I could help you get your art out there.

1 Like

You were a HUGE help, thanks for being so patient with all the questions Iā€™ve bombarded you with! Now that I know roughly what Iā€™m doing, hopefully I can help out others.

1 Like

Approved again! Enjoy!

1 Like