Collection 'NEKODress' created by NatoshiSakamoto#9939 is ready for review!

NEKODress

View entire collection

Wearables

NEKODress (Upper)

NEKODress (Lower)

8 Likes

wowowow!! time to dress to impress :heart_eyes: your wearbables are getting better and most importantly cuter! now i can complete my neko series set! cannot wait till this approves!

2 Likes

im a buy this for sure LFG

2 Likes

Woaah what a compliment, thank you dearly @DaddyWaifu !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait either!!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hehe thanks so much!!! @TheCryptoTengu :star_struck:

2 Likes

Wooooow :heart_eyes: I like it ALOT. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That means a lot to me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!!!

2 Likes

This is one of the best dresses on the game. It’s so amazing!!! I can’t wait to see it at all the parties!

3 Likes

Woooaahh thank you truly @Frank :dizzy_face: :heart: That means so much to me, just WOW, thank you! Sincerely!!! x

2 Likes

In-Game :relaxed: :heart: :+1:

4 Likes

It is so good! You should be proud of what you’ve done with this. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Probably the best female wearable I’ve seen. Great job!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Frank I am lost for words!! :heart: :relaxed: :couplekiss_man_man:

2 Likes

Wow @Yannakis I’m blown away! :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you, truly!! Couldn’t have dreamed of a better compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:x

2 Likes

I am proud of this!. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks for all the amazing comments!

4 Likes

This outfit is BRILLIANT! I’m gagged in the best way possible! So clean and creative use of emissions! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Goodjob its very creative! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Please, Publish!! I need it.

1 Like

That’s so amazing to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, thank you @NikkiFuego ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I really appreciate that! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: