Collection 'MWDxCCC Collection II' created by MetaWearDrip#2af3 is ready for review!

This is awesome, I love it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Waitress asked how many bottles? I said 23;)
What a sick dab jersey!!! fireeee

5 Likes

OMG NEED THIS JERSEY ASAP!! It looks sooo good!!

3 Likes

Best wearable in DCL! Need to see these in the wild

1 Like

Whats the hold up?! These jerseys are tooo awesome Iā€™m trying to rock mine in the Meta asap! Lol
LETS GOOO

1 Like

welcome to the community Shark thanks for being here!

2 Likes

Wow thereā€™s like 8 of you new here ty all so much for coming here and supporting MWD!!!

2 Likes

Just Wanna Bump this POST hopefully weā€™re approved soon!

2 Likes

This one should be all set to hit the market soon! i cant wait to get one! got that pre-orderā€¦

1 Like

This is fire get it in DCL NOW!!

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to sport this in the metaverse@@@!!

2 Likes

So much drip :eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::100: This jersey is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

OMG :fire:!!! I need this in my Meta-Life!

1 Like

I wanted to provide some public tweets by the CCC promoting our collab and giving the ok on logo use!

Thank you for your time hopefully this gets approved soon!!!

1 Like

Just looking at this now~

2 Likes

I noticed theres no description or tags, are you ok with me approving it like this?
Let me know!

1 Like

Truth be told Iā€™m actually not sure how to edit the description and be it I missed them on the first one Iā€™ll leave them out of this one as well. Thank you so so so much seriously!!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just approved this, for future reference you can update via the builder any time before approval!
Love this and look forward to your future collections~

1 Like

what about thumbnail? Can we update the thumbnail anytime we want? or Its also not editable after approval?

Iā€™ll have to unlock and re-approve if you want to update thumbnail. Iā€™ll hold off a day at least so it doesnā€™t jumble the data on the blockchain!