Collection 'Music' created by gorki#179d is ready for review!

Music

View entire collection

Wearables

Guitarist

2 Likes

Hey

Some things to fix here:
there are way too many materials and textures. The limit is 2 mats & 2 textures, so it needs to be cut down to this amount.

There is a lot of clipping happening on this wearable, this needs to be fixed

Thanks for the feedback, I have fixed the wearable and tested it, now it does not give any clipping, it is also already with a maximum of 2 materials and 2 textures, I hope it will be approved to share with decentraland community, thanks

Hey

looks like the normals are reversed on the guitar

hi

Sorry, I had not tried it in world before

I already fixed it and now it looks good in the world, it is already with the correct normals, I will wait for the comments, thanks

Hey
There’s a slight issue along the edge of the gitar. Looks like it the vertices are not merged correctly. The same goes for the back of the guitar.

And there’s no female representation, is this intentional or do you want to add it?

hi, sorry for the delay, I had not done the female representation.

I have already done it and I have already uploaded it, the correction of the edges is also done and the vertices are already well merged

I will be waiting for your comments, greetings

1 Like

hi,

I still don’t have an answer, if you checked the fixed that I made of the collection?

hi
I still don’t have an answer, if you checked the fixed that I made of the collection? thanks

Hey

Looks like the guitar still deforming a little bit when the character moves
i

Hi

This model has been very complex, but it is already fixed

please check it

I’ll wait for your comments

Thank you

Hey

The underside if the arm on the female representation is deforming strangely in the idle pose, they’re very skinny at the armpits.