Collection 'Mr. W & Mr. J Wizard Collection' created by WJdesigns#e1e4 is ready for review! 0x4fe7...9abf3

Mr. W & Mr. J Wizard Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

Earth Wizard Leg Armor

11 Likes

WJ Designs is PLEASED to bring the Earth Wizard Boots and Legs to our long awaiting fans! Finally, it will be time for the Meta Wizards to have a full set. That’s not to say we still have much much more coming to this Line. Love you all and I really hope you enjoy! We are happy to make any necessary changes. Thank you.

Those of you that qualified from the 1st initial Cloak purchases will be receiving an airdropped pair of these Glute Gods and Quad Gods ^-^

3 Likes

WJDesigns brings to you the leg armor to complete the Earth Wizard look. You can see the powers of the Earth Wizard really shining through on these, as the Earth Rune rises above the ground!

We hope that all of our Earth Wizard community is ready for their next level!

Thank you to all of supporters who have helped make this happen.

5 Likes

Hi! Checking your collection right now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! We appreciate your speedy response! <3

4 Likes

Thank you! We really appreciate that!

4 Likes

I need these bad boys to complete the set!!

4 Likes

Thank you! I asked Malloy about ring and, sadly, we cant approve it due to overlapping issues with floor, instead i suggest you alternative → downscale ring size and put in on knees like on screenshot! :slight_smile:

Except the ring, there are some issues with skinning that needs to be fixed…:

1. Pants upper border / corner needs to be asigned to 1 on hip bone
  2. There are some issues with shoe weights as you can see on screenshot…
1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

We will work on the weighting issues for the male as suggested.

On the ring, instead of on the knees can we have it just a bit more elevated off the ground? We like the rune-style ring as if the character is casting a spell. If we move it slightly higher off the ground, would that suffice?

3 Likes

There still will be overlapping issues when you play animation on hotkey “2” and maybe with some other animations too. The main reason why we cant approve your ring is because it will clip with almost all environment objects, not only floor. Maybe in future we will have some category or thing like “Smart Wearables” where you will be able to use rings like that, but currently thats not possible, sorry!

4 Likes

Thank you again. We will adjust accordingly. We will try to have the changes in by tomorrow if that is ok?

2 Likes

Yeah, just tag me when updates will be pushed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no problem, thanks again!!

3 Likes

@theankou - Thank you again!

Could we instead do a vertical plane as long as we stay within the bounding box and off the ground?
See Image for reference.

2 Likes

I think that was possible if ring was separated item for top_head slot, but as lower_body slot it’s not possible, sorry

2 Likes

@theankou

Understood, thank you again. We will continue to think of another creative solution to show the magical essence of the Earth Wizard. We appreciate your feedback and quick responses!

Respectfully,

• Mr. W
4 Likes

It’s perfect! Your work is amazing :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Such an amazing piece to complete the entire Wizard collection! Super excited to be able to rock this once it’s approved by the mods! Hopefully a quick approval process for this one! :blue_heart::four_leaf_clover::star_struck:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to run around in the full set, looks amazing!

3 Likes

Another epic design by the tag team champs! so clean i cant wait to grab one!

6 Likes