Collection 'Mr. W & Mr. J Wizard Collection' created by Sopsy#d73b is ready for review!

And another question @Lauretta. We would like for players to be able to wear the piece without it “replacing” anything. Seeing as we have halo’s and pet hats in DCL currently, can we release it that way? No problem if not. Thank you.

1 Like

Here is how I made the settings per your request.

5 Likes

Thank you for the review, the changes have been made as requested. Please see below responses from Sopsy as well. Thank you again for your time!!

I am extremely excited about this release!!

2 Likes

We’re so close! Hope everyone will soon enjoy our hats!

2 Likes

That is superb hat - looks crafty and nicely done!!! Would look forward to get one day - and witch dress!!!

3 Likes

Whooop, whooop nice hat :fire:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the support and excitement! We are just awaiting approval, which should be completed soon enough. @MrW_1981 and I excited to show the rest of the collection and should have some new submissions next week. Keep an eye out for the upcoming collection and the cinematic reveals! Cheers everyone and good luck to all of other the other creators out there.

2 Likes

Just…wow…cannot wait to see and own this in person…great job!!!

3 Likes

well done @MrW_1981 the wearable it’s approved you will be able to see it soon

5 Likes

@Lauretta THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I cannot be any happier right now!!!

3 Likes

hello @Sopsy sorry sometimes my english is littble bit off, a category already replaces its own category, for example an upper body already replaces the models with the same category, so it not neccessary to add it to the overrides section.

Same with the hat, a hat already replaces a hat so its not necessary to add it, however it doesnt replace helmets, hair tiara etc etc… that’s why you have to add this category manually on the overrides section.
For example if you leave it as it was before, if a player loads a helmet and then your hat, the avatar will have the two items clipping, same with other categories.

Since helmets are wearables that usually change the shape of the avatar head radically, the hats don’t fit, that’s why I and other curators usually ask to add the helmet in the replace section. But the other categories we usually don’t mention it since they tend to be accesories more than drastic change.

Long explanation I know but I hope this helped, in case of the pets and halos, if I remember correctly are tiaras so it shouldn’t be a problem

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the approval and the explanation. It is helpful information for future projects.

1 Like

yo nice work 0x4e957cb0e4fc7138b8fb30eed04b89aa33af9550

1 Like