Collection 'Mr. W & Mr. J Wizard Collection' created by Sopsy#d73b is ready for review!

this is amazing jester!

4 Likes

WOw this is amazing, i love the magic, i would like to be a witch
0x6aaDD9dee9A06A5d91f2342ff0C56533001C346e

4 Likes

Let’s go!!! Another amazing DCL wearable project worth pushing through! The community needs more Harry Potter items!!! :fire::fire::fire::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Lets Get this Approved!!

4 Likes

that looks great! that put a smile on my face! i look forward to this getting approved soon.
did everyone see the new release video on twitter? Love it!
[Wizard release video]
(https://twitter.com/MrW_1981/status/1482225687390007297?t=D6j0mnhTho1S00Kw1y2SDg&s=19)
just wow!

2 Likes

DrSaveYourAss approves

3 Likes

:mage: youre a wizard harry

2 Likes

Not sure if any of you had time to review? We would really love your feedback. We spent days trying to perfect it and hope that you enjoy it as much as we do. @Lauretta @HirotoKai @Malloy

If you have time, feel free to check out our video released on Twitter that showcases our First Wearable on Decentraland. Link below:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the tremendous support on this release! I hope you all got to see the cinematic reveal for the new wearable NFT on our Twitters :point_up: @MrW_1981 and I are happy to release this teaser piece to the collection ahead. We are also looking forward to a new healthy relationship with Decentraland.

2 Likes

Thats a really nice one! Absolutely magic :slight_smile: Would like to wear one next helloween :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice! when purple version?

2 Likes

Dope. Now my spell casting will be stronger :joy:

2 Likes

@Shibu, not sure if you are to review this one for us? This will the beginning of a larger collection of wearables coming from us (many more to come) , and since this is our first attempt we want to make sure we are doing everything correctly.

I appreciate you and the other moderators time and attention to detail, it keeps a nice quality in Decentraland.

Respectfully,
Mr. W and Sopsy (Mr. J)

1 Like

@Gromph ultraviolet is my favorite design color! You’ll be sure to see some nice pieces from us in “that fashion” soon enough :wink:

1 Like

Bump bump bump! Can’t wait for this wearable!!!

2 Likes

Thank you to all who have responded with such nice comments. We are still patiently waiting to get a review, however, we know this is a long process so all we can do is wait.

Just know that we are actively working on some content that will go great with our first piece.

Thanks again and stay tuned!

-Mr. W

1 Like

Hell yeah lets go LOTR vibes gandalf coming to DCL!!!

2 Likes

hello there @MrW_1981 was reviewing this item and all is well, however in the replace part it should replace the helmet nor the hat, change that let me know that and I will approve the wearable

2 Likes

Should it replace both the hat and the helmet? Or, only the helmet?

Thank you so much, changing it right now.

1 Like

@Lauretta thank you for reviewing. You’re message is a little confusing. It SHOULD replace both the helmet and hat designation? Or should it NOT replace either of them? Thanks. Will change immediately upon your response.

1 Like