Collection 'Monkeys in love Metaromantic' created by Mongola#4ba1 is ready for review!

Monkeys in love Metaromantic

View entire collection

Wearables

Monkeys love Romantic

Hey, I’ll review this now~

This is super cute!
Would you be able to remove the image in the background of the thumbnail as it’s required to be transparent?

Currently there’s clipping on the female waist area and some flipped faces on the arms when you do ‘hands air’ emote

Only update for male is the slightly flipped faces with ‘hands air’ emote.
Other than that this is close to approval!

Let me know when it’s updated~~~

1 Like

Hi Michi, I’ll be working on it later and I’ll keep you informed,

1 Like

Amazing, I look forward to it!

1 Like

Hi @Michi, it’s already solved, thank you very much for your attention

1 Like

Maybe two people wearing this jacket will fall in love, all approved!
Thank you~

1 Like

Hi @michi sorry for the audacity of your time. Is there a possibility to modify this collection? The color of the jacket itself, since I wanted to make it somewhat cute and perhaps the color does not help, I would like to change it to something more attractive, let me know if you can and continue, thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, I just checked but can’t see any updates. Let me know when you update and I’ll re-review~

1 Like

Hello @michi I was waiting for your authorization, sorry. the changes are ready there, I understand that the community may like it more

1 Like

Thats approved, thank you~

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 3.52.49 pm

1 Like

Thank you very much @michi anyway I don’t see the synchronized point in the article, may I have forgotten? sorry for the inconvenience, I remain attentive and I hope you liked the modification thanks

1 Like

Hey super strange, I’ll just close and re-open. Let me know if you still have the issue!

1 Like

Hello @michi I see it active there, only the image does not appear in the marketplace, but I understand it would be updated later. Thank you so much

It’s on market for 2.5 mana~
If you can’t find it just do a search for it!