Collection 'MetaWearing Military' created by kongy#0549 is ready for review!

MetaWearing Military

View entire collection

Wearables

MW Military Legs and Boots

MW Military Vest and Shirt

MW Military Ghost Mask

MW Military Glasses

MW Military Cap

1 Like

Hello will review this today!

Hello!!

• Glasses: Good to go! Check if you want to add tags and description.

• Cap: Bottom part of the hair is clipping with the neck. Check “claps” animation and image below.
    Everything else is good, check if you want to add tags and description.

• Mask: add to hides: Eyewear + helmet. There is a texture distortion on the left side, if you want to fix it. check if you want to add tags and description.

• Lower body: There is a little issue with the hips. Please check it out. Merge shoes vertices to avoid holes. check if you want to add tags and description.

• Upper body: Use max 2 texture, check hips rigging to avoid clipping, close the wearable from the bottom and sleeves to avoid see-through. see images. check if you want to add tags and description.

To confirm: Only glasses has a female representation at the moment. Is that correct?

Let me know when you are ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you very much for the feedback, gonna start working on it right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, updated everything :slight_smile: Please let me know if there is anything i forgot :slight_smile: Thank you very very much!

Hello @kongbtc !

• Mask: Tech is good, please add “elmets” in hides.

• Cap: Good to go.

• Glasses: Lens are not double sided in-world, you may want to add back geo (see image)

• Lower Body/ Upper body: Check hips skinning. You want to avoid disconnection between upper and lower. Check the female representation: hips height is different there are there is some clipping right now. (see images) . There is a little clipping with the neck (check “rise hand” animation)

Check this video if you want to visualize your wearables in-world for testing purpose.
You can use ropsten network to enter the test space: from 1:38

Let me know when you are ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey thank you very very much for all the feedback :slight_smile:

I updated everything so far, the only thing on the mask request to hide “elmets” I only found to hide “helmet”, I hope that is what you meant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @kongbtc !
Much better good job!
For confirmation: only mask and hat has female representation.

• Glasses: good to go
  • Hat : good to go
  • Lowerbody: Hips skinning is correct! Just move inner slightly the vertices near the belt (to fix this small clipping). see image
  • Mask : good to go
  • Upperbody: Hips skinning is now correct, just fix a small clipping issue with the neck (see image)

1 Like

thank you so much for the feedback and suggestions :slight_smile:
Updated the lower and upper body now :slight_smile:

Hello @kongbtc !
There is stil the same little issue with the neck !
Everything else is fine!

1 Like

Alright, should be updated now @fabeeobreen :slight_smile: thank you so so so much for everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kongbtc Collection approved!

1 Like

Wow! Thank you very much! that made my day :slight_smile: