Collection 'MetaSmokers Braided Joints' created by TailorMETA#af73 is ready for review!

MetaSmokers Braided Joints

View entire collection

Wearables

MetaSmokers Braided Joint

9 Likes

Now that’s some heavy thing you’ve got there :star_struck: can wait to try it in world!!!

1 Like

Waiting for approval…

1 Like

Now that’s a 3 paper joint !

1 Like

bump for approval, please :pray:t2:

Just having a look now~

1 Like

This is approved just give it a hot minute, thank you~

3 Likes

Much appreciated, thanks

1 Like

@michi I updated the preview image and also the glb (because it looked too dark in the preview on the marketplace). Could you check it again? Thank you in advance :pray:t2:

1 Like

@TailorMETA This looks insane… great job bro…

2 Likes

That should be updated on market but updates to thumbnail dont effect Opensea. Let me know if you have any issues~

1 Like

@michi The main reason why I updated the thumb is because of the market, so it’s ok, it’s good to go! :slight_smile:

But, just to understand, why won’t it update on OpenSea?

Until a few days ago, after an update of the thumb, it was also updated on OpenSea for the new minted pieces, while for those already minted you have to press on “refresh metadata” and then they were updated.

Has something changed?

Also note that I have not yet put this item up for sale, so no pieces have been minted yet

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

If that’s the cause please ignore my cautionary tale lol
Thank you :pray:

1 Like

lol this some real smoking right here!

1 Like

@michi The item is still “under review”, did you forget to approve it or what?

@HOUDINI1120 @TheGoldGuy @sgscrap if you want, you can get yours here: https://bit.ly/3M6grHs follow MythicoStudios to check pricing strategy of each item!

1 Like