Collection 'MetaRap <> styleXchange' created by 0xd9c4...523fd is ready for review!

MetaRap <> styleXchange

View entire collection

Wearables

Gold Chain - styleXchange

Cosmos Jacket - styleXchange

Light Star Suit - styleXchange

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Light Star Suit: Make sure to hide Lower Body, fill the gaps and remove the black sticks to avoid clipping issues.
jacket: Make the marked areas double sided and make sure the normals are facing both directions. Also some clipping around the waist area on female.
Chain: Make the faces double sided and i would suggest making the “gaps” transparent on the chain and using Alpha Blending

Updated all of them, please have a look.

1 Like

@Yannakis Can you please have a look at this again? All the corrections has been made and uploaded.

1 Like

Hey just some clipping around the waist area and some single sided faces at the arm. (Only female, male is good). For the suit make sure to hide the lower body. Please tag me here once you upload the updates so i get a notification and check!

@Yannakis
Hey thanks for the feedback but I think the clipping issue is not there on our end. Please have a look at the GIF attached below.
Cosmos Jacket - Female

1 Like

Try doing the dance emote

@Yannakis Yep, all good just a minor clipping in the dance emote but nothing major.
Every other emote is working fine.

1 Like

Collection approved!

1 Like