Collection 'Metafox Crew ' created by 0x594e...95c8b is ready for review!

@iacob_visual_90 can’t wait to see it finished.
The gold boss rocks! :fire:
Unfortunately I can’t help you, but I hope you can apply a metallic effect, I’m very curious to see what you come up with!
Full speed ahead, the fox crew is taking shape! :love_you_gesture::fire::clap:

Hey friend, you cant add metallic in game, only glow emission or alpha transparency.
I usually illustrate textures/shading and add manually where the highlights would be! (which is why my textures are a bit cartoony)
If you dont have the adobe suite, check out this really cute and fun tutorial on how to create textures in blender! I share this with a lot of new comers into the space that dont have photoshop and I hope it changes your life haha:

1 Like

@michi you are the best! Thanks for the tips, I learned somewhere that the engine was able to read the metallic on the BPR material. I already have the UV maps in the model, so I need to paint over them.
Another question for you, is there a particular scale for the colors? I’m using 3dsmax for modeling and texturing and the colors are always different, darker when using the DLC editor! :pray:

Paint over themmmmm for sure! Add as much detail as possible within the 500x500, and even refer to how things like pixel art of half tone add depth since these art style make things pop with limited specs. Even just doing a 10% soft brush (not sure how it works with 3dMAX) over to create a highlight/gradient can make the world of difference! With your foxes maybe even find flat material textures to add a bit more depth to them. (check out the NASA - Apollo collection in the marketplace, really cool wearable reference). I think this is such a cool low poly design, so keep it really simple to accentuate the shape but that my personal opinion and this is your work so make sure you’re happy with it because you’ll have to look at it more than anyone else haha
DCL uses this colour scale and if you use your own colours they sometimes turn out a bit funky (which isn’t always bad!), so if you need it to be exact try to match to these and it will get pretty close.

1 Like

What does the fox say?

I REALLY NEED YOU IN MY COLLECTION RIGHT NOW!

1 Like

Now is much better, something like real Gold :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much @michi , you really helped me! ceers!

3 Likes

Love it! Amazing work!!!

1 Like

The Fox want to be part of the DCL metaverse! Ahah
Thank you @HomerSimps0y

1 Like

Super cool helmet!! How much are you listing them for?

1 Like

@ejnft thank you! The price is set on 15

One will be mine! :fox_face:

can you add me to the mint list? 0xa06883198829261f61102f11d1cfa99fe713a247

Up for review! Waiting for @Lauretta :heart_eyes:

Hello there! @iacob_visual_90 goiìng to review this today, however what I can tell you at the moment is that the thumbnail has to be a transparent PNG image of 512 x 512 so that you can view the color of the rarity, let me know when you do that!

Hello @Lauretta , i replace the image icon! Thanks

Hi @Lauretta! Any news about the collection?

hey thanks for your patience I will review this today @iacob_visual_90

1 Like

hey @iacob_visual_90 the wearable looks ready to go, before that you had to change the replace section it has to replace the hat not the helmets let me know when you do that

Hi @Lauretta, I did the requested changes.
Let me know if now it’s ok and could be approved!
Thank’s for your time

Cattura

nice thanks a lot will approve as soon as I can